We can manage the transport to Senaru or Sembalun Lawang. These two village can be reached by private and charter vehicle, or by public bus. From the west, catch a bemo to Anyar, from where bemos travel to Senaru about every 20 minutes until 4 pm.
If you are coming from, or going to, eastern Lombok, get off at the junction near Bayan (your driver will know it), from where bemos go to Senaru. To Sembalun Lawang and Sembalun Bumbung, from Kali Putih to the north, a few bemos run along the rough road to both villages, usually only in the morning.
Get to Lombok Island:
There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from Singapore to Lombok and from these and Bandung, Kupang and Ende to Bima.
1. Garuda, Merpati and Lion Air all have regular flights to Mataram from Jakarta, Denpasar and Surabaya, some originating in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Mataram.
3. Merpati fly five times a day from Denpasar to Mataram as well Merpati offers regular services from Denpasar to Bima.
4. Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Mataram every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
5. Batavia Air is a new airline flying daily between Surabaya and Mataram every day and has connecting flights to many other Indonesia destinations.