Pick up with private car from airport, or any place at lombok island and we
Bring to your hotel in senaru village.
SENARU VILLAGE-SEMBALUN VILLAGE-CREATER RIM SEMBALUN
- 06:00 wake up at hotel
- 06:30braekfast at hotel
- 07:00 start to the starting point at sembalun more less 45 minute by mountain car
- And we do registration at Rinjaani Nasional park.
- 08:00 start walking from sembalun.
- 12:00 having lunch at pos 2 sembalun
- 05:00 we do camping at sembalun creater rim
- 06:30pm having dinner after that going to sleep.
SEMBALUN CREATER RIM -SUMMIT-LAKE AND HOT SPRING-SENARU CEEATER RIM
- 02:00 am wake up and prepare for climb to the Rinjani summit 3726 MASL
- 08:00 am braekfast at sembalun creater rim
- 09:30 starting going down to the lake and hot spring
- 12:30 having lunch near by lake and enjoy with the view
- 02:00 start climb up to the second camp (Senaru Creater Rim).
- 05:00 camp at senaru creater rim.
- 06:30 having dinner and after dinner going to sleep.
SENARU CREATER RIM-SENARU VILLAGE-DROF OFF
- 06:00 am wake up for see sunrice from senaru creater rim
- 07:00 breakfast and prepare for going down.
- 07:30 or 08:00 am start going down to senaru village
- 01:00 finish trek and drof of to the next destination.
For your convenience and security, we will pick you up on your arrival days in all areas in lombok island such as at airports, harbours and other tourist attractions such as in mataram, senggigi, kuta and others.
And then we will take you to our office in senaru village to make the registration, payment, direction and preparation what is needed during the climb tomorrow.
And then we will drive you to your hotel room which we have provided for overnight and rest.
Note: You can visit and enjoy the view of a populer and amazing waterfall in indonesia that “sindang gile waterfall” and “tiu kelep Waterfall” if you arrive in Senaru village at noon.
Senaru Village → Sembalun Village → Sembalun Crater Rim
Wake up at 6.30 am, breakfast at 7 am, and then packing. Our mountain car already will bring you to the start point at RTC (Rinjani Trekking Centre) Senaru. Only 10 minute drive from your hotel. Registration and than start to climb.
The first 50 minute we walking in the open views and green plant of coffee, chocolate, bamboos and many other of the plant belong to the local people in senaru can be seen. Then we reach on “the gate of the jungle” or named “JEBAG GAWAH” then we take short break about 10-15 minute.
For first day we will walk about 8-9 hours (include break and lunch) in the jungle, where we will shadowing by the sun, walk in the humid temperatures and we will pass any pos/shelter (where the place for break and make a lunch).
Pos 1 Senaru (915 m)
Walking time about 40-50 minute from jebag gawah
You can rest here or continue.
Pos extra Senaru (1.165 m)
Walking time about 1 hour from Pos 1
Take a rest here about 10-15 minutes for get some water, biscuit, and fruit from your guide. And than continue to the next pos.
Pos 2 Senaru (1.500 m)
Walking time about 1 hours from pos extra
We stop here for make a lunch about 1-2 hours. Porter and guide cooking,before your lunch ready, your guide and porter served hot tea, coffee or hot milk and some soft drink in the same time you can see the forest view. After finish lunch,we continue to the next pos.
Pos 3 Senaru (2000 m)
Walking time about 2 hours from Pos 2
Take a break here about 10-15 minutes for drink some water and we already out from the jungle and then we walk in the savana hills with open view. The trail quite steeps but beautiful scenery until Senaru crater rim.
Pos 4 cemara lima (2.480 m)
Walking time about 1,5 hours from Pos 3
Rest here about 10-15 minute for drink some water and some biscuit from your guide and enjoing the view of savana hill, and then continue to the Senaru creater rim.
Senaru Creater Rim(2.641 m)
Walking time about 25 minute from Pos 4 Cemara Lima
Reach here than you will find a great moment of your life from senaru creater rim view of:
●spectacular sunset over 3 Gilis and Agung Mountain Bali.
●smoke that trought out hole from the new volcano in the middle of the lake.
●peak of Rinjani Mountain 3726 m.
●best sleep under the stars.
Your guide and porter set up a tent and prepare for dinner. After sunset then have a dinner than sleep.
Good night and have a nice dream…!
Senaru Crater Rim → Lake and Hot Spring
After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, we will go down to Segara Anak lake 2008 m. Walking time approximately 2 hours. This route is quite steep down and slippery, then you have to be careful don’t try to go head and far please wait instruction from your trekking guide and stay close with him or the porters. Ask help to hold your hand just incase and make sure that your step on the right way, a long they way down the beautiful scenery in front of you more down and more exciting to taken the picture of the baby of the volcano as if just front of. Finally after 2 hours down from the crater rim, then you will arrive at the lake than you can do full relaxing and free leisure with swimming on the lake and than swimming on the lake, fishing, lunch, dinner and than over night here (you can change your program on the second day after lunch to over night in ceater rim or pos 3 Senaru).
Lake & Hot Spring → Senaru Crater Rim → Senaru Village → Next Destination
Wake up at 6 am in the morning than breakfast and than packing and than we leave the lake for heading Senaru crater rim,walking time is 3 hours climb. Arrive in crater rim about 10-11 am and take short break 10-15 minutes and than we continue to proceed down to Senaru village. Walking time 5-6 hours down (include break and lunch on the way).
Arrive at Senaru village, the car already waiting for bring you to the next destination as Senggigi, Mataram or airport.
End of service…
- All Transport( Pick up and drop off you after finish climb to your the next destinations)
- Hotel room where to stay before starting the climb
- An experienced Local guides who are experienced and speak english.
- An experienced local porter who will bring food and all of climbing gear while on the climb.
- Climbing equipment such as tents,sleeping bag,mattres,chair and toilet tent.
- Food and drink during the climb.
- entrance ticket to mount rinjani national park.
- trekking insurance during climb in mount rinjani
- Extra porters to carry your personal items/luggage
- Tips on included excursions, personal items: laundry, souvenirs, any extras
- Pre & post tour accommodation, optional excursions, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Tip for guide and porter